Washing machine repair in Toronto
Call, leave a request, and the master will arrive at the appointed time.
Our specialists are available every day from 7am to 9pm.
Important! A professional technician will diagnose and make the necessary repairs on the same day. Repairing the model yourself can lead to serious damage!
Did the washing machine stop working or it just gradually began to fail? You can try to fix the breakdown yourself, but it is better to contact our company, which employs first-class technicians who repair washing machines in Toronto, while the prices for the services provided are quite elevated. We know what excellent quality is at reasonable prices, so you should definitely write down our number and, if your household appliances break down, call our craftsmen at home.
Breakdown of washing machines
ProMaster will easily fix any breakdowns of domestic and imported washing machines. Here are the most common ones. It is with these problems that the owners of home appliances turn to our workshop most often.
- The equipment does not fill water at all or draws it very slowly. Before calling the master, make sure that the water supply valve is open, the door is tightly closed, the pressure in the water supply system has not dropped, the supply hose has not been bent or clogged.
- No water heating. Most often, the reason lies in the failure of the heating element as a result of the formation of scale, voltage drops in the electrical network or too hard water. Also, the matter may be in the thermal sensor.
- Things are not wringing out. Possible malfunctions: wear of brushes or the motor as a whole. In this case, most often a repair or replacement of the washer is required in Toronto.
- The drum of the washing machine does not rotate. Probably, the electronic module is broken, the engine is out of order, and the drive belt is torn or weakened.
- There is a water leak. If the matter is not in a factory defect, then the sealing rubber of the loading hatch could become unusable - it just needs to be replaced.
After your contact with ProMaster, our master will come to your home directly on the day of application, diagnose the washing machine, and then repair it promptly and with a quality guarantee.
Fast and high-quality repair of washing machines in Toronto
ProMaster provides a daily home washing machine repair service in Toronto. We work seven days a week and are ready to come to help at any time to fix the breakdown of your washing machine. A specialist comes directly to your home within two hours after the call. It is very convenient because you do not have to worry about transporting heavy equipment to a service center. In addition to diagnostics and repairs, you will receive full advice on caring for your machine, as well as a warranty for both repair work and installed spare parts.
- Low cost of washing machine repair in Toronto;
- Our experienced masters;
- We carry out repairs on the day of the call;
- We provide a guarantee after work;
- When replacing, we use only new and original spare parts.
Need a quality washing machine repair in Toronto? Our masters are always at your service! We appreciate everyone who comes to us, and we carry out repair of household appliances at home with high quality and with a guarantee. We are grateful to each client for their reviews.
We wish the equipment to break down less often, but if you suddenly have a problem - contact ProMaster! You can order a call to the foreman by phone or online, indicating in the notes "My washing machine in Toronto is out of order." We are a repair service that is near you, and our masters are already in a hurry to help you. Rest assured, our technicians will fix any malfunction.
Request a service
To make an appointment or get an assessment, fill out the form below or call us.
Tell the master the code "DC30" and get a discount of $25
The discount applies only to repair services
Frequently asked Questions
Would you like more information? Leave a request, we will call you back and advise
Yes. All repairs come with a minimum of 3 and up to 12 months warranty covering both parts and labour.
We set appointments as per your request to fit your schedule. We provide 2 hours time frame for a technician to arrive. ( for example between 9-11 am.)
We do not charge labour by the hour. The price is based on the type of repair and will be determined on the spot after the diagnostic.
During the initial service request we gather all the information in order to obtain all necessary parts for the repairs. If there is a need to order a part, another trip charge is not applied for a return visit.
Our service vehicles are in all areas daily, and they are dispatched from our centrally located office.
It Depends. Some of the parts are special order and cannot be returned, therefore, the customer will need to pay a deposit. However, in most cases parts are in stock and do not require a deposit.
Promaster Appliance, repair most major brands of electrical appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, stoves, range hoods and microwaves.
Unfortunately, we do not repair gas appliances at the moment.